While working on a $25 commission for DinoArt65
, it occurred to me that I could do more of them. So if you have enough money to spare, I'll open up four slots for the next couple of weeks (not counting the one I'm already working on). Each commissioner gets one slot per round.Prices
The base price is $15
for a single character or creature on a simple background. Add $10
for any additional character and another $10
for any kind of environment.Guidelines
* Please do not send me money until you have privately messaged me about what you want drawn.
I reserve the right to refuse any commission.
* From this point on, all commissions will be linked to you view note. You have the right to upload it on your own page as long as you explicitly credit me for it.
* My art isn't your soapbox or pulpit, so I'm apprehensive about doing anything explicitly political or preachy. I can
draw characters from religious scripture or mythology, but keep in mind that I am an atheist (so nothing promoting creationism or fire-and-brimstone stuff, please).
* For reasons that should be self-evident, don't ask me to draw anything racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, etc.
* I am willing to draw couples, heterosexual or homosexual, as well as pin-ups. Explicit porn or fetish art, not so much.
* Anything with graphic violence or gore will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
* Unless you happen to own the copyright to the characters in question (or if they are public domain), I'm not doing commissions for fan art. Also no "fan characters" for copyrighted franchises. I'm more than happy to draw the characters from any original stories or comics you're producing though.
* If you want anything mechanical or futuristic, I might
tackle it so I can get out of my comfort zone, but keep in mind that I don't have a ton of experience with that subject matter. So it may not turn out as good as my historical or fantasy stuff.Slots